16 pins. The red part is composed by needles, arranged by four groups of three pins in a straight line. There is a gap between each group. The yellow parts are the secondary needles with four single needles. Main Needles are for hair stroking, 12 pins combination with 16-pin width. Easy to control, the gap separates the sketch blade into four groups which improves colour retention.
- 4 Groups of 3 needles are more flexible during the microblading procedure. Secondary Needles: Four single needles are arranged with gaps. Each single needle has good flexibility. It echos the main lines in the same direction!
- High quality microblading needles (medical grade steel)
- Microblade is pre-fitted
- Slim, lightweight with an ergonomic design
- ISO 9002 certificate
The prevention of cross contamination, the health of your clients, and your reputation as a Microblade Technician are treated with extreme importance and as a high priority at The Microblading Emporium.
Shrink wrapped tools are NOT sterile and as such should be avoided
- Each hand tool is individually packed for Single Use Only
- Each hand tool supplied with LOT number & Sterile Expiry Date